Since its creation in 1947, CCUM has had no interruption in service—even during major climatic events such as the ice storm that paralysed Quebec in January 1998!
Support and optimisation
- Maintenance and support team available 24/7, year round
- Real-time video surveillance
- Speedy intervention and traceability
- Maximum flexibility through energy mix—without any consumer equipment modification
- Steam quality certified for building humidification
- Production centralization: risks are immediately identified, diagnosed and dealt with
- A full-time team of dedicated experts
- Continuous monitoring of water quality (manual controls and on-line analyzers) ensures equipment reliability.
- Compliance with the highest standards for legionella prevention: CCUM surpasses the criteria established in the January 16, 2013 draft regulation.